Monday, August 22, 2005

Psalm 42

Whenever I have a difficult day, when I see what is unjust is simpily ignored in whatever area, or when society overwhelms me, I refer to this psalm.

Judge me, O God, and take up my cause against the nation that is not holy. Free me from the unjust and deceitful man. For You, O God, are my strength, why have You cast me off? And why do I walk in sorrow, while the enemy troubles me? Send forth Your light and Your truth, they have led me, and brought me to Your holy hill, and to Your dwelling. I will go to the altar of God, to God who gives joy to my youth. To You, O God, my God, I will give praise upon the harp, why are you sad, O my soul? And why do you trouble me? Hope in God, for I will still praise Him, the salvation of my countenance and my God. Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home